Friday, April 1, 2011

My First Award...


Kaveri of Palakkad Cooking has passed on these Awards to me and I'm extremely happy as this is my first award! Thank you so much Kaveri! Twas very kind and thoughtful of you to remember and share these awards with me!  Wishing more and more awards for your beautiful blog!









Now I've got to pass on this award to fifteen of my blogger friends and here they go:

Srividhya of Sweet N' Spice
Latha of A Peek into My Kitchen
Aipi of US Masala
Rema of The Colour Mill
Malar Gandhi of Kitchen Tantra
Laavanya of Cookery Corner
Kamala of Kamala's Corner
Smitha Srivastava of Little Food Junction
Sadhana of Sensible Veg
Shoba of Anubhavati
Champa of Versatile Vegetarian Kitchen
Deepti of Some Salt.. To Taste
RoopaMohan of Simplyaroma
Kamala Bhoopathy of Cook @ Ease
Ramya of Mane Adige


2 comments:

  1. Bhale bhale!!! Ivlo seekaram ivlo awardsa assaulta vaanginathukku vaazhuthukkal! Keep it going maami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much for the award, this is my first :-)
    Please accept the award I am giving, designed by me as a token of gratitude and friendship, hope you like it. thecolourmilldesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/awards.html

    ReplyDelete